Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Everyday I'm zBrushin'

First of all, my apologies for not posting lately I've been really really sick. Anyways this is what I've been up to lately in zBrush. My first official complete Character. Anyways I was going to do my character Ka, but I modeled the body wrong. Should of made the base model complete with gauntlets and the like. That's getting off track though, if you recall a few posts back I redid my Mercenary girl and used that as reference when I took my character down a different direction. I embellished some things, and ignored some of the accessories simple because I don't think I can model them yet. Also changed the hair style cause I couldn't get it to look right from all angles. So I remembered Akima's hair style from Titan A.E. and repurposed that. Not too much going on in the color department, but I like the simplicity of it. A bit of Tron definitely influencing this. Black and Turquoise were already one of my favorite color combos, Tron: Legacy just cemented them in place.

On a side note, this keeps making me think of Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect 2 if she was a mercenary.

No comments:

Post a Comment