Monday, February 27, 2012

N7 Art History!

My anticipation for Mass Effect 3 is driving me somewhat into an insatiable frenzy of any Mass Effect related news. Which is something my brain normally reserves for all Blizzard games. Anyways, I got the Artbook for Mass Effect, and subsequently ruined the major story points for ME3. I caution any ME enthusiast who buys the Art of the Mass Effect Universe to avoid going into the Mass Effect 3 section, there be spoilers! Anyways, it's a decent art book and I liked all the ideations they did just to establish the look of Mass Effect. So during Art History, I cracked open the art book and sketched up a somewhat cartoony but still Mass Effect style armor/character thing. All while correctly answering questions from my professor during the lecture, love that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment