Sunday, July 15, 2012

Deep Blue Sky

Well I should of posted this like a month ago, but here's the end result of my friend and I's crazy shark idea. I designed most of the characters and converted them to flash, my friend handled the sharks and a fair bit of animation himself.  You can check out his dA page here: http://deadpoolrus.deviantart.com/ He's pretty good at makin' monsters and better at painting in Photoshop than me I think as well. Anyways, there were other group members naturally and there was probably as much pain as there was fun put in to making this.

Still at the end we wanted to fix more things, improve the look of backgrounds, shots, and different assets. Time was something we didn't have by then and only a few fixes made it in. All in all though our professor liked it and we passed. Hope you like it, more posts to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment