Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flame on!

If you haven't been able to figure it out by now, our hero (Despite the title of this post) is based on Firefly from Batman. Our story filled with clichés and sort of typical hero stuff didn't really feel like it needed a special unique hero or villain.

Out of all our concepts though it was kind of funny how characters that were basically rip offs of other established characters were the ones our team gravitated towards. Goes to show that people like those things for a reason I suppose. I honestly had never heard of Firefly, when I saw the original sketch I was thinking about the Rocketeer. Which is also one of my favorite movies.

Anyways no real reason behind this piece either, just another thing to get people going in our group. I guess it was also a break from having to do proper character turnarounds. That stuff really wears you out. So much thinking about things you normally don't care about cause you're usually doing a one-off drawing. I suppose that's a good thing in the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment